Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2011

Conditional Conversation - Ingrid x Natalia




Natalia : Hey, Ingrid, what's up?

Ingrid: Nothing... you know, I really like this boy, and I want to ask him out.

Natalia: So, what's the problem?

Ingrid: Well, what if I asked him and he said no?

Natalia: Why would he say no?

Ingrid: Well, maybe if I were in a band, he'd go out with me. Do you want to start a band?

Natalia: No. You don't even play an instrument. That's crazy.

Ingrid: Yeah. Well, I think his last girlfriend had a really cool car. Maybe if I had a nicer car, he'd say yes.

Natalia : You're very young to have a car.

Ingrid : I don't know. He's really cute. If I were better-looking, He might say yes.

Natalia: You look fine. You can't worry about that.

Ingrid: Well, if I had more money, I could take him to a really nice restaurant. Hey, May I borrow some money?

Natalia: No way, then he'd expect you to take him to nice restaurants all the time.

Ingrid: Yeah, you're right.

Natalia : Look, maybe if you weren't so nervous about it, he'd say yes. Just be yourself and ask him out. If he likes you, he'll go out with you.

Ingrid: Yeah, you're right. I'll call him and ask him out.

Natalia : Great. I'll see you later. Let me know what happens.

Ingrid : Okay... Wait Natalia. Wait. What if he says yes, but he really doesn't like me? Natalia! Wait! Help me out! Don't go away!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário