Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2011

Conditional Conversation - Suziane x Kathleen



Hey Suziane, what's up?

Hi Kathleen. It's good to see you. You know what? I saved some money to buy my first car ...but my boyfriend wants me to visit him.

What's the problem?

He doesn't know I am poor and don't have condition to pay the travelling ticket by myself.

What if you call him and telling him the truth?

I don't know...If I call him and tell it to him, maybe he won't date with me anymore.

In my oppinion , if he loves you, he will date you anyway.

What if I forget to buy my car and...

No way! You dreamed to buy this car your whole life! Why you told him you were rich?

I thought that if he knew I were poor , he wouldn't be interested in me.

I can't belive that! You are so beautiful and interesting. If you had told him the truth since the beggining, you probably would have sent you the money for you to buy the ticket.

Oh my gosh! What am I supposed to do?

Where did you meet him?

I met him on a web dating site.

You mean , on internet?

Yeah! That's it! What's up?

What if he is a poor like you and he is just interested in taking your money away.

Oh my goodness! I really didn't think at this point. If you hadn't opened my eyes , I would have risked my life . Thanks a lot my friend!

Don't mention it! That's what friends are for!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário