Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Lesson Two - Practice



Vamos praticar o vocabulário sobre parentescos fazendo alguns exercícios. / Let's practice the vocabulary about relationships by doing some exercises.

1- Observe the example below and try to do the same. / Observe o exemplo abaixo e tente fazer o mesmo.

" I will talk about my family. I have a big family. My mother's name is Aldenice and my father's name is João. I have five siblings , two brothers and three sisters. My brother's names are Carlos and Fernando. My sister's names are Nice , Elza and Miriam. "

* talk about - falar sobre
* mother's name - nome da mãe
* have - ter


2- What's your cousin's name?
* My cousin's name is Elda.

* What's - qual é

A- What's your uncle's name?
B- What's your aunt's name?
C- What's your neighbor's name?
D- What's your grand-mother's name?
E- What's your grand-son's name?


3- It's your time to ask. Choose a friend and ask him a question about relationship. / É sua vez de perguntar. Escolha um amigo e o pergunte sobre algum parentesco.


4- Answer these questions. / Responda essas perguntas:

How many = Quantos

1- How many siblings do you have?
2- How many sisters do you have?
3- How many brothers do you have?
4- How many uncles do you have?
5- How many aunts do you have?
6- How many cousins do you have?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário