Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Lesson One - Conversation




1- Who are you?

Hi !
Hello !
Who are you?
I'm Gustavo. And you?
I'm Vanessa.
Who is he?
He is my teacher.
Who is she?
She is Andressa.

...................................

2- Where were you yesterday?

Hi Aline!
Hello Debora!
Where were you yesterday?
Yesterday I was at home.
Were you at home?
Yes, I was.
Weren't you at your boyfriend's home?
No, I wasn't I was at home.

.....................................

3- Where are you from?

Hello Diésica!
Hi kelly!
Where are you from?
I'm from São Paulo. And you?
I'm from São Paulo too.
Where is the teacher from?
He's from Pernambuco.
Isn't he from São Paulo?
No, he isn't.

.....................................

4- Where will you be ?

Hi
Hello
Will you be at home tomorrow?
No, I won't.
Where will you be?
I'll be at CJ180.

.....................................

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário