Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Lesson One - Practice




In our first lesson we learned the personal pronouns and the verb to be. It's time to memorize these grammars by practicing some exercises.

Em nossa primeira aula aprendemos o verbo tobe e os pronomes pessoais. Chegou a hora de memorizarmos essas gramáticas praticando alguns exercícios.

...............................................

1- Connect the pronouns


you................me

they...............her

it.................us

he.................them

I..................you

she................it

we.................him

.........................................

2- Follow the example using the verbs LIKE/LOVE

love = amar
like = gostar
don't = não
doesn't = não ( para os pronomes he,she,it )
but = mas

** I love her but she doesn't love me.

1- ....loves .... but we don't love ....

2- My sister likes Peter but ....doesn't like ....

3- We love .... but they don't love ....

4- You like .... but ....doesn't like ....

5- They love ....but ....don't love ....

..............................................

3- Simple present - Rewrite the sentences into negative according to the example

* My sister is a good girl.
My sister isn't a good girl.

1- They are very intelligent.
2- We are best friends.
3- It is a pen.
4- My teacher is fat.
5- She is my love.

4- Simple present - Rewrite the sentences into interrogative according to the example.

* My brother is a good student.
Is my brother a good student?

1- We are at CJ180.
2- Jaslene is a nice girl.
3- Valeska is beautiful.
4- Soraia is the president of the class.
5- They are my neighbors.

5- Simple Past - Rewrite the sentence into Negative and interrogative

* Brazil was a wonderful country.
Brazil wasn't a wonderful country.
Was Brazil a wonderful country?

1- Ana Beatriz was in the class.

2- Wastermily was very boring.

3- We were new classmates.

4- They were on vacation.

5- English was very easy.





0 comentários:

Postar um comentário