Pages

Total de visualizações de página

Subscribe:

Estação da Juventude - Curso de Inglês - Teacher J.B.

...

quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Lesson two - Conversation



.........................................................

1- My cousins

Hello Ana Carolina! How are you?
Hi Èrica! I'm fine thanks! What about you?
I'm fine too.
Look! There is a guy looking at us.
Where?
Over there, between those girls.
Oh yes! He is Yuri , my brother.
What about the girls?
They are Aline and Jas , my cousins.
What about that handsome boy talking to Jas?
He is my boyfriend.
Oh, sorry!

..........................................................

2- My grand-parents

Hey Debora, what's up?
I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry now!
Where are you going to?
I'm going to my grand-mother's home.
How nice! May I go with you?
Of course! My grand-father loves you.
I love him too. He is funny.
My sister and her boyfriend will be there too.
Oh really? I don't like your brother-in-law.

.........................................................


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário